Q-Birdy (Pilot) Q-Birdy (Pilot)

So… where's the content? Was it supposed to go between the intro and ending screens? Double check your videos before you do the final submitting dude. The artwork that existed at least got you 1.5, I rounded up voting because I felt bad.

ToonymanStudios responds:

the video is playing fine on my part! did you not see the bird get hit by a rock!? it was all in white screen there's no way anybody could miss that. and yes it's between the intros and endings (that's the absolute scene).

The video is a Pilot-Bit it's not a full Pilot, it's suppose to be quicker and simpler to the characters introduction. it's not like your normal pilot. the episode however will be longer than but shorter than industry standards. in short i cut down time on everything from what's standard I,m only 1 guy after all with so many things in my way.

Please! Remember to Subscribe! here on newgrounds so you can get more Content upon there release from me. just hit that little Add to favorite Heart on top Corner.
The Pilot-Bit is something new that I created, it's a way to show off a new cartoon series and get recognition for it. without wasting to much time and effort on it, until the real series. pretty much a Plot-Bit has no sense of time it can be any length but the work is fast and simple and without spoiling too much. it's super direct when the real first episode come it will be much different than the Pilot-Bits, they just take longer to make that where i take my time.

I hope this answers your questions.

and if your having issue viewing the video i suggest you clear your browsers cache.

Gummy Bears (School Proje Gummy Bears (School Proje

I'll admit, it's definitely better than a lot of the nooby crap I see uploaded that looks like someone scribbled on MS paint in black and white for about five minutes and spent 30 seconds to write "plz vote 5 hurhur lolz" on their description. You definitely should've put some sort of preloader on there though, so it didn't infinitely loop, would've taken only a few extra minutes.

PS, the hills on the TV look like a butt. XD

Chauder responds:

Yea, i couldn't figure out how to do it on CS4 at school, haha. and yes... it does look like a butt

Test 01 Test 01

Not bad, considering the time and money you didn't have for it. I could see this being used as a storyboard for a future animation (one that isn't limited to a budget or time-crunch).

SuperLME responds:

-Lax

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

Somethin' just ain't right about that boy…

Shantae: ½ Genie Hero Shantae: ½ Genie Hero

Wha-- how did this make it through without someone blowing the whistle??
*sigh* Shows how bad our voters are...

Gunman: Man Made Of Guns Gunman: Man Made Of Guns

Didn't see that ending coming. Poor Mr. Whiskers... XD

Also, random rant, has anyone ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Proof that they don't get "stuck". :D

Versus.043 Versus.043

THE best one yet... Very creative on the ending. When you see it, you'll shit bricks. :D