Contact Info / Websites
Okay fellas, for any of y'all who may have been keeping up, I had launched a new testing grounds in my last post. THIS ONE has had some drastic improvements and important features now.
1. No more ladder/ledge glitching. I think. Used to be able to jump off the ladder before you completely climbed over and screw up the player MC so you couldn't do anything.
2. You can actually hold on to the ladders all the time jumping on now without falling backwards a second and looking like a desperate kitty.
3. Rolling and climb-over animations are a LOT smoother.
4. Used to be when you were rolling you could continuously roll without holding the down arrow, just keep pressing JUMP repeatedly and you'd keep rolling. Fixed.
5. Controls have now officially swapped sides. Used to use the WASD for movement and arrows for the "SNES" buttons.
1. A WORKING TANK!!!! :D
2. When on slopes, the player will crouch instead of completely going prone. It just looks better. (Thanks Step!)
Well, that's all for now. I'm continuing to work on this project as you read this. Unless I'm sleeping. Because I do need to sleep on a regular basis. So, until next update, have an awesome day. :)